Wednesday 23 July 2014

My trip to Tauranga

My trip to Tauranga
On Sunday my lovely mum took me for an 1 hour drive to KatiKati in Tauranga. Mum and i met my Nana in the L&P cafe, while we were there i had some breakfast, “IT WAS DELICIOUS” i said after chomping every last mouthful. It was just a bacon and egg bun also a vanilla milkshake but the buns bacon was nicely chewy. The milkshake was sweet and bubbly.
So i drank every last mouthful.

After that delicious breakfast mum,Nana and i trodded outside and started bringing my heavy bags out of mum’s car and into Nana’s flash new car, mum said sarcastically”Hey check this out how surprising that Nana’s car is outside of the car park, i had no idea what mum was talking about, but then she wispered in my ear and told me that Nana always parks her car outside of the car park because she’s worried her car will get scratched.


HA!HA! i shouted out loud in laughter. “That’s hilarious”. “Ok thats enough Nana said in a kind voice cause of course she is never angry, now it was time to travel to Tauranga with Nana and i had a wonderful time.
By Kaitlyn Monti-Ellery

No comments:

Post a Comment