Tuesday 21 October 2014

Pan Grams

                      PanGrams
The People in my group were Kaitlyn, Tamara, Ella. Our sentence was
A quick but lazy fox and pig called Jack and Revin were running through the middle of the big forest.
My own PanGram
Look at the stars at night, their shiny and they zoom across the sky, Brad is my dad, Fatty my pony said hello to me. Me and Dad played games. Jazz played as well. My brother played with the Kite. So quiet it was. I was used to noise anyway. Vicki called us in. That whole night was after x country.

 It was hard to think of all of the letters in the alphabet. We learn’t to go back and check that we had all of the letters. We had a really good team because we started with a basic sentence and it came bigger and bigger and bigger with each other words and finally we got all the letters from the alphabet.

Great job Kaityln - Mrs K

No comments:

Post a Comment